$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

Alzheimer's

Posted By: Judy Clauss
Date: March 26, 1997 at 14:04:04

Dear Dr. D. I apologize; my message of 3/23 didn't get listed, so I must have goofed. Here it is: 57 yr. old sister..Dr's say has Alzheimer's. Daughter put her in nursing home years ago cuz couldn't take care of herself when left alone..wandered off alone. In nursing home for years. I tried giving her B complex and Cal/Mag. supplements and taking her off sugar, put her on fruit and liver and told the "RD" to take her off the "Ensure" and 4 milkshakes/day, (this was in Sept., before I found your book.) Do you know if Medicaid will pay for vitamins or if there's a way to get the nursing home to administer them? Has obvious osteoporosis. Strapped in a wheelchair because they said she was walking into things; her eyesight has been affected. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your book...-Judy P.S. I ordered 3 to be sent to her daughter, (1 for my brother and other sister, too.)
Judy Fudala Clauss ngnd65c@prodigy.com

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved