$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

Re: Ed Reich occupation?

Posted By: Sally H
Date: March 25, 1997 at 02:41:12

Hi Ed:
Your posts are very interesting. I feel guilty posting anymore for Dr. D. There are so many people coming on the board since I asked my first question. I don't know how Dr. D will have time if this keeps up as it will. Thought I'd ask you if you have time. I'm an O also. A disc went flat in my back.It's l5. Sometimes I have backaches and take cyclobenzaprine a muscle relaxent. I was on asp/codeine 30 mil one or 2 a day but for the most part now have been taking ibuprofen and trying not to do anything to cause pain. Also have sleep problems from time to time. Have taken ambien 10 mg one if needed. Sometimes melatonan works sometimes not. I find I get hooked very easily on sleeping meds. I know none of the drugs are good for us. I don't know what to take that would be natural. Do you have any idea about these 2 drugs and what I could take in place of them? I think it's great that you share your vast knowledge on these subjects with others. Good luck with your health and your plans for the future. Thank you.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved