$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

scleroderma with Lupus overlap/MCTD

Posted By: Courtney
Date: March 24, 1997 at 18:35:58

i've been following the regimen for 2 months for type O's i have reached my goal weight i losed 10 pounds. i get extremly tired at a week before my period; i also have a constant yeast infection (not bad since the diet but still there); i take prilosec for the esphageal reflux; lisinopril to keep my protein from spilling; and plaquenil for my immune system; i just had my blood test and all were normal (liver, CPK, SGOT, CRP, Adolase etc), except for my ESR which continues to run high at 27. I also have a recurring pink eye condition which i think the medicine may be causing but since the diet this has gotten better; i'm running 4 times a week and since i'm in the Army that's a good thing; i passed my PT test which is really important or else i may be eliminated from future service; i notice a lot of people asking question and i wonder do they have the book or want to get it for free (laugh); i would love to join a study; i am African-American; female; 36; and i follow the plan religiously. To date i have turned 30 people on to the diet; all with good results; if could recap my problems again i will; and i would appreciate any comments you may have;

pink eye repetitive
very sore breast since eating the meat suggested on program
reflux
tiredness (extreme a week before mensus)
oh i forgot to mention i have little white spots at the site of my hair follicles in certain places (went to a dermatologist (2) and they didn't know what it was suggested i stop taking my medicines one at a time for a month
ESR still elevated (maybe to much salt??)
candida (but improving; can type O's use Pau D'Arco and will this really help?

Would love to hear from you; Keep up the good fight; but get some sleep too!!!!!

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved