$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

Tofu recipe/A Notes Access/website access

Posted By: Sookie
Date: March 23, 1997 at 01:21:45

1).Learning to eat Tofu on new A diet I discovered a great way to eat it. Maybe its not new I don't know.
Put 3 TBL of Adams unsalted chunky peanut butter in blender or bowl add 1 square of tofu. Blend together.
Spread thickly on Essene/Ezekial/100%Rye Toast and then spread a thin layer of black cherry, apricot or acceptable fruit spread (no sugar added) on top.
Wow! Is that good!
2).Peter I would love to leave notes in the A Notes area but don't understand how to do it. Please explain. It would be nice to be able to print out the recipes folks put there too somehow.
3).I have told many friends about you, but when I give them the dadamo.com/pdg.htm website they only get the prodigy interview and there is no access from there to your homepage. I could give them the message board website address and then they could hit home. Is that the only way? Sorry not to computer brite here!
Thank You!

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved