Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.
The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1
questions from a Type O patient
Posted By: Stuart C. Marmorstein, D.C.
Date: March 22, 1997 at 09:58:34
Ada O's Questions:
1) There is oxalic acid in spinch, chard, and tomatoes. Is this harmful
to Type O's?
2) Do organ meats hold hormones and antibiotics.
3) What sprouts can Type O's eat if any?
4) If a person has a tendency toward candida albicans, is the use of olive
oil still advisable?
5) Does marijuana differentially affect people with different blood types?
If so, how?
This patient plans to come see you soon as a patient.
Can you comment on the use of herbal combinations containing ephedra as aids to weight loss and whether there is any relationship between blood type and this.
I haven't noticed such a relationship. Some people seem to tolerate ephedra and some not, regardless of blood type. Would this be distinguishable by
Can you direct me to more information on how the subtypes are used.
Finally (for today) can you give me a contact for the Naturopathic College
that will be opening in CT. Do they have e-mail?
Messages in This Thread
- questions from a Type O patient
Stuart C. Marmorstein, D.C. -- Saturday, 29 March 1997, at 9:19 a.m.
Peter D'Adamo -- Saturday, 29 March 1997, at 9:19 a.m.