The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1
Re: Inconsistencies/Questions forType B
Posted By: Peter D'Adamo
In Response To: Inconsistencies/Questions forType B (Phil Wong)
1. That is an inconsistency with regard to spelt. It should be "neutral" for both categories.
2. B's seem to do OK on raw soy beans, but not so good on fermented soy products. The allusion as to Japan, is with regard to their abnormally high rates of type A for an Asian society.
3. Organic pork would be OK for a type O, as for a B it might still bear some watching, though perhaps could be used if the exercise protocol was demanding enough.
4. These seafood react poorly with the digestive lining of type B's.
6. A "Cook Right 4 Your Type" is in development at this time. Should be an interesting addition, as there are some very talented people signed up for it.
Messages in This Thread
Phil Wong -- Tuesday, 25 March 1997, at 9:34 a.m.
Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.
A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®
Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved