Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.
The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1
Re: Inconsistencies/Questions forType B
Posted By: Peter D'Adamo
Date: March 21, 1997 at 19:05:47
In Response To: Inconsistencies/Questions forType B (Phil Wong)
1. That is an inconsistency with regard to spelt. It should be "neutral" for both categories.
2. B's seem to do OK on raw soy beans, but not so good on fermented soy products. The allusion as to Japan, is with regard to their abnormally high rates of type A for an Asian society.
3. Organic pork would be OK for a type O, as for a B it might still bear some watching, though perhaps could be used if the exercise protocol was demanding enough.
4. These seafood react poorly with the digestive lining of type B's.
6. A "Cook Right 4 Your Type" is in development at this time. Should be an interesting addition, as there are some very talented people signed up for it.
Messages in This Thread
Phil Wong -- Tuesday, 25 March 1997, at 9:34 a.m.
- Re: Inconsistencies/Questions forType B
Peter D'Adamo -- Tuesday, 25 March 1997, at 9:34 a.m.