$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

Protein for O's

Posted By: Arlene
Date: March 21, 1997 at 13:40:14

I have been eating more protein at each meal for the past few months. What I would like to know is about how many grams of protein should one eat. My concern is that everything I have read up until now would indicate that high amounts of protein is not beneficial because it can cause calcium loss. I need some clarification about this based upon some studies or something. I am working hard to increase bone density now that I am post-menopausal and even though I am pretty convinced the blood type diet is finally a blueprint for my eating, I still have some reservations about the amount of protein.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved