$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

Type B Questions

Posted By: Ella Lane
Date: March 13, 1997 at 15:11:54

Hello Dr. Dadamo,
I enjoyed your book and have begun exploring the innernet because my curiousity on the subject of blood typing and lifestyles. In your book you mention white flour being an neutral ingredient for type b's. Does that mean that white flour bread products such as buscuits, pancakes, tortillas, and pizza crusts are ok? Also, I just invested heavily in an expensive treadmill, and read in your book that type b's do better with exercises that are more people oriented and moderate such as hiking, and cycling. I run at a relatively steep incline for about 45 minutes at a strenuous pace on a daily basis. I know sometimes this may be rather intense, but is it too intense for the well-being of type b's? Also, another question has to do with food combinations. You mention it briefly in the question part of your book, but the recipes and menus have a mixture of protein and carbohydrates at the same meal. Can you clarify this? I do enjoy your ideas very much, being an anthropology major, I find your theory to open a new world of possibilities for the cultural make-ups and differences we all have.
I am looking forward to your response.
Thanks, Ella

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved