$title


Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.




View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1




Re: Cholesterol, Eskimos, Ornish and Type O

Posted By: Peter D'Adamo
Date: March 07, 1997 at 22:40:25

In Response To: Cholesterol (Rick MacFarlane)

Dear Rick,

Only 10% of a person's cholesterol levels are directly influenced by diet. the other 90% represent some problem with the liver with regard to degradation of "endogenous" cholesterol. If your mom follows the low carb O diet and sticks with high quality lean meats she will not be in any danger (perhaps less!). How many Eskimos (99% type O blood) follow the Ornish diet? Why don't they all die of heart disease?

Best advice re stress in type O? Exercise!

Peter




Messages in This Thread

  • Cholesterol
    Rick MacFarlane -- Tuesday, 3 February 1998, at 10:32 p.m.
    • Re: Cholesterol, Eskimos, Ornish and Type O
      Peter D'Adamo -- Friday, 7 March 1997, at 10:40 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:



GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved