$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

Cholesterol

Posted By: Rick MacFarlane
Date: March 06, 1997 at 13:57:53

Iíve been following the type O diet for 6 weeks. The first three weeks Iíve taken off 17 pound. Iíve been trying to get my mother on to the type O diet, her cholesterol is high.

My mothers story sounds a lot like Wilmaís story in your book. High stressed job, low if any exercise, high cholesterol and following the doctors diet and exercise recommendations. To spite following her doctors recommendations her cholesterol went up from 250 to 290, LDL 225. She talked to her doctor about the Type O diet but of course the doctor didnít recommend it and instead is sending her a new diet, which Iíll forward to you if youíd like.

My mothers has been on the Type O diet for 2 days but has her concerns, red meat. Does organic red meat for Type Oís Lower Cholesterol? Is it safe for her levels of LDL? How long would it take before this diet would start lowering her cholesterol, the early she see results the more motivated she would be to continue to follow the type O plan?

One more question, any advice on stress reduction?

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved