$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

Bladderwrack

Posted By: Andrea Ebersol
Date: March 03, 1997 at 14:10:46

Hi-

I went to my local health food store (Whole Foods, a nation-wide chain, I think), and bought their store brand of Bladderwrack, made by Solgar. Curious about the latin name, I found out that they say it is "ascophyllum nodosum," not the Fucus you refer to. Since it seems important to get the Fucus for reasons outside of the iodine, can you help me figre out which is which? Also, the ones I have are tablet, 225 mcg. What dosage would you recommend as safe yet effective?

As much as I'd like to say I'm transitioning well into my new eating plan (type O), I do falter, especially on weekends. Is there any food or herb that will soothe the digestive track after one of these? The stomach bloating, cramps and gas can be fairly uncomfortable, usually after eating a small amount of wheat (pizza crust).

Thanks for all your help and for the changes even my less than perfect O-diet have made in my life.

aj

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved