$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

Type 0 RH neg Allergies

Posted By: Diane Dandurand
Date: March 02, 1997 at 22:02:25

I have been trying to find a program that will help me with my allergies for years. I like the idea of being vegetarian, however I have attempted for several years
to adapt this way of eating. I have been a total Vegan for months on end. ( Dean Ornish style with no dairy]. I have found my health getting worse.
I have contact hives ( when I scratch it leads to welts and more of the same). My hair has gotten thinner and my weight stays around 180 lbs. ( I am 5'4"). I have tried the Zone
but find it difficult to measure the blocks and keep it balanced. I seems the whole world is saying to eat low fat high carbohydrate, but I think my problems started about 10yrs
after about a year on the Pritikin program. I am so tired all the time and would do anything to have some energy. I am going to try the type 0 program. My ancestry is polish,
Scotch Irish and Seminole Indian. I am approaching my 50th Birthday this summer, yet I believe it is possible to have my health back and enough energy to enjoy life. Thank you.
for all

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved