Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.
The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1
Re: Sickle cell, type O /3 month old
Posted By: April D. Reiss
Date: March 02, 1997 at 16:18:10
In Response To: Re: Sickle cell, type O /3 month old (Peter D'Adamo)
Sorry to bother you, but I need to be clear about the following questions:
1. If Maraya is type O, how can she do well with rice milk?
2. Do you have a preference between soaking the seeds and nuts in water to make a liquid, verses grinding the seeds and nuts to make nut milk(We understand that we need to add calcium)? Which seeds and nuts would you recommend?
3. What do you think of using nut milk (or the liquid from soaked seeds and nuts) and alternating with buckwheat rejuvelac?
4. Should calcium be added to the buckwheat rejuvelac?
5. Are there other nutrients (such as folic acid) that need to be added to the nut milk, the liquid from soaked seeds and nuts, or the rejuvelac?
6. I read in your notes that selenium stays with the body. What would a good dosage be for Maraya?
7. What would be a good dosage of ARA6 for Maraya?
8. What should we do about DHA and adding oils?
Messages in This Thread
Arpil D. Reiss -- Sunday, 2 March 1997, at 4:18 p.m.