$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

Migraines, Arthritis and Fibromyalgia

Posted By: Danielle Fauth
Date: February 24, 1997 at 13:25:34

Dear Dr. D'Adamo,

As mentioned in an earlier message, I have begun taking feverfew as a migraine preventative. However, I had a severe migraine this past Saturday night and a mild reacurrence on Sunday. Am I expecting the feverfew and the Type O diet to work too soon (I've only been on feverfew for several days and the diet for two weeks)? Or should I be doing something else? I normally suffer from 1 to 3 migraines per month. My Dad also suffers from them and I recommended the feverfew to him (I don't know what his type is).

My Mother is a Type O and suffers from Arthritis and Fibromyalgia, will following the type O diet significantly help her and reduce her pain and swelling? Are there any other suggestions you may have for her?

I sent your book to my mid-seventy year old grandparents. They are fascinated by it and are enthusiastically trying their type diets (O and A). I can't wait to hear the results!

Thanks for your time.

Danielle

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved