$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

pleural effusions

Posted By: Karl Schwartz
Date: February 20, 1997 at 11:09:44

Joanne is feeling good with 250cc of antineoplaston A10 every 6 hours.
She's determined not to look for progress by self examination, so only the CT scans will tell if treatment is working to reduce lymphoma. Dr. Ratna in Houston said that Joanne's condition is stabilized -- that in itself makes it all worth it.

I looked up info on pleural effusions and found what appears to be the best scenario for the cause: "impaired pleural lymphatic drainage from mediastinal tumor, and not due to direct pleural invasion." Since all other signs (labs, no sweats, reduced lymph glands) are good, can we assume impaired drainage to be the problem, or are there other possible causes? Can it be caused by break-up of tumors from treatment?

(I Almost wish I didn't look up this info.)

Anyhow, assuming the cause to be impaired lymphatic drainage, here are my questions:

Can this clear up by itself?
Can diet, supplements, herbs, mild exercise, heat, cold, heat/cold, gentle massage help?
If lymphoma continues to respond to treatment, will effusion respond too, or are these exclusive conditions.

Thanks in advance,

Karl

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved