Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

Answer to your questions

Posted By: Lucy @ The Gluten Free Kitchen
Date: March 14, 1998 at 22:05:52

In Response To: Re: Celiac Sprue & O type! (Kathy)

I will try to answer all of your questions. Yes there is a theory about the correlation of Celiac Sprue and Blood types but their is no real proof. The only cure for Celiac Sprue is to go totally gluten free. Celiac Sprue is life threatening is left untreated. It will take several weeks to several years to get your intestines and body back in shape, depending on the amount of damage.

Modified Food starch is on the avoidance list unless you know for sure that it is made from something other that wheat. You should always check with the manufacturer.

For the person doing the report, please contact me and I will send you in the right direction.

If you are new to Celaic Sprue, their are lots of support groups on and off then internet. I have a webpage with lots of info, other celiacs, recipes, and celiac chat. Please come see me at The Gluten Free Kitchen
or email me at if you have any questions.

Good Luck and God Bless,

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved