$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

Re: hormonal imbalance

Posted By: yasmin anjum
Date: February 24, 1998 at 02:20:28

In Response To: hormonal imbalance (Jenny E.)

I am 46. Recently had an operation (ovarian cyst resulting in removal of right ovary) After the oiperation I had heavy menstruation which would last for about 8 days and would restart after about 15-18 days. I had last menstruation on December 9 and then suddenly skipped January. Now again I am menstruating since February 21. Is it menopause or hormonal imbalance or what and what should I be doing about it.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved