$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

Re: Polymyalgia rheumatica/ Type A

Posted By: Marda Arkebauer
Date: February 19, 1998 at 23:20:33

In Response To: Re: Polymyalgia rheumatica/ Type A (ellen)

My mother (84) has just been diagnosed with polymyalgia. I really would be interested in learning what you've learned about this disease. She was perfectly healthy. Broke her hip. Hip was replaced and she was given prednisone after rehab. Her hip is fine. The doctor is now giving her prednisone for this newly diagnosed disease he claims she has after 1 blood test. I really hate all the medications doctors throw at our senior citizens. People this age can't remember all the different pills for this that and everything else. What have you been able to discover about polymyalgia and prednisone side effects , in treating this disease. I sometimes wonder if prednisone, premarin, prosac, and praxil are all made by the same pharmaceutical company. They are making a fortune if so. One of the 4 P's is prescribed for almost everything.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved