$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

Re: Polymyalgia rheumatica/ Type A

Posted By: LAURENCITA
Date: February 06, 1998 at 19:03:09

In Response To: Re: Polymyalgia rheumatica/ Type A (Marianne Bonko)

The only source of comfort I have besides my family is that I still can enjoy reading. I download a lot of information from the net and read read read. If your doctor is willing, share some info with him. Most doctors only read info from their med school days. Let's face it, PMR is a very strange disease and is very difficult to detect and worst of all has no cure. I am trying alternative medicine for my symptoms. Try to see if you have any in your community. I still have my fits of rage and ask "Why me?" , but I understand that doctors are human and unless they have been there, they may sympathize, but never empathize. Take it a day at a time. I started keeping a journal of my daily condition. It seems to help me.
Laurencita

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved