Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

Re: What is the "natural" medication that helped you?

Posted By: Maria Vigneau
Date: December 16, 1997 at 12:06:43

In Response To: What is the "natural" medication that helped you? (charlyn)

Both my husband and I have had thyroid problems within the past year. We are both type O's and are both currently taking Synthroid.

In my husband's case, the nodule that was found on his thyroid was cancer, and as a result, he had to have a thyroidectomy. My thyroid, on the other hand, appears to be going to hypothyroidism, as opposed to hyperthyroidism which I experienced as a young teenager.

In both our cases, the Synthroid is not stabilizing our weight gain, and this is of great concern. Also, I have been experiencing a lot of chest pain (a tightening feeling) that I feel has to do with the medication.

Please help and let me know what the miracle drug is.

Thank you.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved