Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

Dry Skin

Posted By: Tim Zeiher
Date: February 16, 1997 at 22:13:54

Peter,

I have very dry skin on my face, more on both sides of my nose then other places. These particular places are at the stage of being chapped loking and is very sentitive to both touch and any lotions. What do you suggest that I apply to treat this condition.

On another note, I have been following the O diet for a couple of weeks now and feel quite good, no more bloating or excessive gas. I find that putting together a meal is quite easy. The only problem is eating out, its easy to put the rights foods together, but the price increases. Seems they always package these wonderful meals with all the foods that I can not eat and sell them at a low price.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:
www.generativemedicine.org

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved