$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

New to the B Diet

Posted By: Erin Ryan
Date: September 06, 1997 at 21:39:41

Dr. D'Adamo,
I have been plagued for the past 10 months with allergies, asthma, and now CFS. My body has just "pulled the plug" on all functions. A friend recommended your book and after just one week I can really feel a difference in my breathing and fatigue level. As an added bonus I have lost 3 lbs and feel great. My husband is an O and he has much more energy as well. My sisters and brothers across the country now all have the book and are doing very well. My O sister has been losing a thyroid battle for over a year and has gained a great deal of weight. She has lost almost 10 lbs this past week and feels great. Her whole family is type O and they are committed to teaching their 3 boys how to eat correctly for a lifetime of health and fitness. I have yet to speak to anyone who doesn't go out and buy the book because this idea of a "one size fits all" diet with just one plan for the whole world has always seemed silly. Each of us knows from experience that nothing is the same for all of us and now we know why. Please also thank your father for us since it was his theory that is now benefiting so many people. Each of us is willing to do the right thing but it is so very difficult to determine just what that is - until now! I speak for many when I say, "Bravo!" and keep up the good work. On a more somber note I have a dear friend who is 36 with thyroid and cervical cancer who lives in W Hartford, CT. She has 4 children under the age of 7 and is not doing very well. I think that her doctors are nitwits and she has already been radiated and had several surgeries. Do you practice in a regualar office and do you accept new patients? If so, could you let me know what she needs to do and I will get her the information. Thanks again. Erin

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved