$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

protein diet

Posted By: sally h
Date: February 16, 1997 at 03:10:58

Dear Dr.D'Adamo:
I enjoyed your talk very much on Laura Lee's show and have received your book. I am an O & I don't eat meat, but do eat fish and poultry. I much prefer brown rice/potatoes/pasta/dairy/yogart/cheese/ww bread over animal protein, with salads/veggies and fruits. I notice that 20% of the time, one can eat the other foods. I find it very discouraging to have to eat fish/poultry 80% of the time. I'd prefer it 50% of the time or less.Welcome to the club heh, O's. I do struggle with 20 pounds more or less.
What do O's do that prefer a non meat diet and have for many years? The thought of living on fish, pumpkin seeds and walnuts for protein without cheese/yogart is very unappealing. I had some extensive tests some years ago and learned I was not allergic to corn. I presume this is not the case since I am an O. I guess I'm in denial
Thank you for your research and this wonderful website that offers all of us an opportuty to ask questions.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved