$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

Re: Synthroid and type O

Posted By: SDowns
Date: May 06, 1997 at 12:07:37

In Response To: Synthroid and type O (KJAnderson)

I have had the same problems with the synthroid
except that I am O-. I to ended up with hypothroid
ism after the birth of my third child.
I have been taking .175mg of Synthroid for the last year.
The problem was I am still having all the signs of the problem even after taking the drugs for more than one year. I still had the weight gain and could not loss it even loss on a 900 calorie diet a day! I have been searching the internet to find anyone else that is also having this problem. With much luck and laughter I have now found a ray of hope and would love to share it will all that would like to know. I have not taken my syntroid in 2 weeks. I started a new medication that is all natural and brings up the oxygen levels in the blood stream. My T4 and my T3 levels are good. Before I started this medication I spent hours reading and searching for some answers. I talked to alot of women that had the same probelms and were still looking for the answers also. Then I can across this wonderful lady that I think just might change my life! My doctor and I had a long discussion about changing medication. I told him about what I had been doing along with all the documentation to show him what my goal was to do. He had not heard of the medication before but was not going to let that stop us from moving forward. He then made afew phone calls to the company that makes the drugs and talked to them and the chemist that formulated it. He came back to me a half hour later with a prescription for the medicine and said WE are going to give it a shot and if it does what it claim it will do, I will have helped him help alot of other women with this condition. After our conversation he wanted to test my T3 levels which the almost rarely do for synthroid. They normally test only the T4. Well it came back very low. I went back friday and had it tested again after only two full week of this new drug and to there amazement my T3 levels were going up! So to everyone that reads this there is a way out of the synthetic drugs back to the stuff that your body understands to make it work! And for once my doctor thinks that there maybe another and took the chance with me. I have since turned my family and friends with this same problem onto this new medication and we are all doing much better. Just remember don't stop taking your medication because it is not something to take lightly.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved