Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

Re: Type O Diet

Posted By: Chris Thompson
Date: April 05, 1997 at 22:39:45

In Response To: Type O Diet (Annette D. Johnson)

I am a co-worker of Annette who turned her onto your book. I have also recruited a handful of other co-workers. I have noticed a change in my energy levels since following the type O diet [most of the time, I'm trying :-)], and I have had no hyperacidity of the stomach. I have previously adhered to a semi-vegetarian athletic diet with poor muscle tone and no energy as a result. One of my (your) recruits (type O) had been on a vegetarian diet and it was disastrous. I need some suggestions for breakfast, it seems that I'm limited to rice krispies, eggs, or fruit. Thank you again. When I get my washboard stomach, I'll show it to the disbelievers! Also, is there any information on blood types and bodybuilding?

Messages in This Thread

• Type O Diet
    Annette D. Johnson -- Saturday, 21 March 1998, at 10:29 p.m.
    • Re: Type O Diet
      Chris Thompson -- Saturday, 21 March 1998, at 10:29 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved