$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 18

I had a total thyroidectomy in '96

Posted By: Jane 0- Secretor
Date: Friday, 22 February 2002, at 9:49 a.m.

In Response To: Thyroidectomy (James O+)

and I've been following the O diet for several years now. I have recently (3 months or so) been taking bladderwrack. I take Deflect which has bladderwrack in it (2 capsules, 2x a day) and sometimes take an additional fucus plus during the day. I think it's great. I guess it depends on your situation. I am one of those who tolerates synthroid well. I've been taking it for 26 years. This diet has been a miracle for my colitis which appeared in '94 when this O tried to eat like an A. Try a little bit. If you get palpatations then I would stop. You could also try posting an Ask Dr. D.
Good luck!
Jane

Messages in This Thread

• Thyroidectomy
    Diana -- Thursday, 21 February 2002, at 7:55 p.m.
    • Thyroidectomy
      James O+ -- Thursday, 21 February 2002, at 9:56 p.m.
      • I had a total thyroidectomy in '96
        Jane 0- Secretor -- Friday, 22 February 2002, at 9:49 a.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved