$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 18

My kids too...

Posted By: Myra A secretor too...
Date: Sunday, 17 February 2002, at 1:37 a.m.

In Response To: just a thought (Eileen 0+/ns)

Even though I can't really get my kids to eat right for their type, they do eat alot better than most of their friends. And they see the difference in the health patterns. My daughter was eating poorly for a number of years, and started suffering with anemia, which we caught. So now she's on a blood building plan and eats much better and feels much better. She has a friend who is in the same situation, eats basic cheap food/junk at home, takes convetional iron therapy once in awhile. She is still anemic and with alot of pain and weakness. These are 18, 19 year old people!

It is amazing that people don't realize how direct the connection is between what we eat and how healthy we are, even daily health. They also don't see the connection between how a person handles stress and their physical health. This is happening because they are putting their health in the hands of the experts, and unless they happen to find an expert who knows anything at all, they are treating themselves like these experts treat them. (forgetting english here). Y'know, for a back ache you go to a orthopedist, for your blood you go to hemotologist, for womens issues a GYN/OB, etc... Rarely do one of these experts see you as a whole person. Really so stupid when you think about it.

Love and Light
Myra

Messages in This Thread

• Just need to vent
    Lisa O Sec -- Friday, 15 February 2002, at 11:47 a.m.
    • parents..
      debs (A+) -- Sunday, 17 February 2002, at 11:02 a.m.
    • According to my great Aunt...
      Verna O+ -- Saturday, 16 February 2002, at 9:56 a.m.
      • This is just my opinion BUT...
        Becky type A -- Saturday, 16 February 2002, at 12:50 p.m.
      • just a thought
        Eileen 0+/ns -- Saturday, 16 February 2002, at 10:28 a.m.
        • My kids too...
          Myra A secretor too... -- Sunday, 17 February 2002, at 1:37 a.m.
    • my rellies
      ROSIE 'downunder' A- non sec nearly 30 -- Friday, 15 February 2002, at 6:40 p.m.
    • Lisa
      Cj --a -- Friday, 15 February 2002, at 1:48 p.m.
    • That is tough, Lisa...
      Jan (O+, secretor) -- Friday, 15 February 2002, at 11:52 a.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved