$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 18

carrots and strawberries

Posted By: Myra, A
Date: Saturday, 5 January 2002, at 12:37 a.m.

In Response To: Response again (joachim, AB-)

I have always been under the impression that carrots will absorb a tremendous amount of the chemical used in growing them, and this residue is concentrated in the head of the carrot. Here's hoping I finally have some carrot success in my garden. They never do well in my garden.
The biggest thing to hit the Israeli agricultural scene in recent years are the huge hothouses that grow organic strawberries. They are guaranteed to be chemical free, and they are alot more delicious than the ones they used to grow. This developed after huge export shipments were returned to Israel from Europe a number of years ago, because of excess chemical pollutants found in the fruit.
BTW, Joachim, do you have any recipes for turnip greens?? My sister sent me seeds from the States, and they are doing beautfully. I'm now waiting for my first brocoli crops, i've started picking the kolhrabi, the birds are eating my romaine lettuce (so i have to do something there), beets are up, snow peas and the rest are doing okay.
Best Regards,
Myra

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved