Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 18

some thoughts...

Posted By: Rod
Date: Saturday, 5 January 2002, at 12:29 a.m.

In Response To: Can't win for losing on this diet; help anyone? Joachim? sm (Sue - 0)

It could be a number of things. Personally, I think alot of people that go on ER4YT end up going a little extreme. Not that they mean to. Based on my personal experience and conversations I have had with respected doctors and researchers, I believe that certain pricipals of balance are not emphasized enough in ER4YT, like the importance of balancing yin and yang and also food combining principals.

I would be glad to provide you some specific guidance, but prefer that you email me.

The best of luck to you. Blessings,

Rod

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:
www.generativemedicine.org

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved