Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 17

Posted By: Edna O+ non
Date: Thursday, 2 August 2001, at 3:46 p.m.

In Response To: Help, please, Calcium/Magnesium supplement (Joachim)

Hi, Joachim:

Tell your friend to order some Phytocal O from NAP (from the link on this site). It is the most readily absorbable for O's and contains other goodies like manganese which are specifically good for our type. However, if someone is like me and can't seem to tolerate any magnesium, I would take the lowest dose possible. I had switched to calcium citrate w/no magnesium but now I'm not sure WHAT is up because, if I take enough of even the plain calcium, it affects me the same way. So, I'll probably switch back to the Phytocal next time 'round. I think it is the best formula and it comes from a unique sea-based source of calcium which is readily absorbed.

Information on Phytocal

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved