Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 16

The next generation...of BTD'ters

Posted By: Andrea Type A, Secretor, AO
Date: Saturday, 31 March 2001, at 5:28 p.m.

I have two children type A and O. They are getting a healthy dose of ER when my husband doesn't interfere. I look forward to seeing how they do as adults on this way of life.
I hope that you are all teaching the next generation how to eat well. They will certainly need it with all the agricultural changes that are taking place.

My biggest challenge is helping my kids to deal with stress. I try and teach them skills that they can use as adults to keep themselves calm. My mother didn't understand the connection between illness and stress. She didn't encourage hobbies, so now as an adult I am trying to find ways to get myself to relax other then excercise.
I have faith in the next generation. andrea type a

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved