$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 16

Thanks Carol..:0)

Posted By: Nicole :O) O+, Non-secretor
Date: Sunday, 27 May 2001, at 1:35 p.m.

In Response To: Rosacea (Carol A+)

Well, he told me he has cut back to one cup a day. But candida is a BIG possibility I would think! He actually doesn't eat too bad. I am now even more sure he is an A ;0), but he doesn't eat beef much and eats lots of salads and sandwiches I think. he jsut doesn't eat ENOUGH! Hardly any calories, and he just lifts weights that make him thinner and more bad tempered. He is a great cook..but he never cooks for his 2 sisters or mother...;0/ we just have to suffer with our own cooking! hehe

I guess he will just have to be tested on that phazx machine for candida when we can afford it because it tells more than a stool test (I know I have done that too..:0))...I am SURE he must have candida. Like I said he took antibiotics for YEARS! I took an antibiotic for acne for 4 months when I was 14, and I cannot tell you the hell that caused on my body, and triggered things to cause my body to be nonresponsive like it is now, or should I say "over responsive? ;0) I would recommend taking it though the mono virus is all I will say! But live and learn. I can just imagine taking it for 3-4 years! sheesh! =0/

I also heard rocasea is more severe in men. My brother doesn't look too good now. He has always taken hot LONG showers too...I know that can't help him. It is summer now, so maybe he is taking them coooler I hope. But we don't talk much or have a good relationship even though we live together, so I don't know much of what he is doing, except what I see. He sure doesn't talk too often about his feelings or anything. He has always been a very frustrated person. I did try to talk to him a little this morning...he says he needs the one cup of coffee to wake up! (he put that exclamation there..not me..;0)) If he hadn't gone to bed at 2:30 in the morning maybe he would be awake? *sigh* I guess I really am the mother of this house...LOL

Thanks for the help though. If you can think of anything else that helped you, or seemed to aggrivate your rasacea, PLEASE let me know! I want to try and help him. I wish he would have a friend that did ER, then he would listen! But he thinks I am just crazy....;0)

Nicole :O)
xoxo

Messages in This Thread

• Rosacea questions??
    Nicole :O) O+, Non-secretor -- Saturday, 26 May 2001, at 7:27 p.m.
    • Rosacea
      Carol A+ -- Sunday, 27 May 2001, at 1:05 p.m.
      • Thanks Carol..:0)
        Nicole :O) O+, Non-secretor -- Sunday, 27 May 2001, at 1:35 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved