The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 16
Testosterone Boosters, Viagra, etc. (for guys)
Posted By: Dudley (0+,Secretor)
I had recent bloodwork which showed an exremely low level
1. Has anybody had experience with any of the herbal
2. Has anyone tried NAP's Aromstat or Nitricyle for this?
3.My blood clots readily, so I could try ghinko-- there is a
4. How about the mail-order saliva tests to monitor free
5. Since I have no mediacal condition to rule out Viagra,
6. Is there an E-Mail list dealing with this problem?
Messages in This Thread
Ruth (A-) -- Monday, 28 May 2001, at 9:55 a.m.
Craig W. -- Sunday, 27 May 2001, at 1:45 p.m.
Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.
A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®
Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved