$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 16

what a sloppy evolutionary story

Posted By: Dylan realtor
Date: Friday, 25 May 2001, at 8:02 p.m.

In Response To: How Modern Humans outsurvived Neanderthal (Bob G(O))

The article refers to the sampling of human remains they studied as "modern humans" without mentioning that these were "modern humans" in a particular place. By not referring to the area in which the bones were found the article gives one the impression that all of the world's "modern humans" in that age ate 90% of their diet as meat, especially when it states, "Vegetables and fruits played little role in the diets of Neandarthals and early modern humans." This shows quite a bit of presumption when the study could not possibly have accounted for entire span of humanity across earth at that time as they had only 14 samples. Perhaps if neandarthals only lived in europe, then you could make that blanket statement about neandarthals, but modern humans were apparently living on multiple continents according to what I've been told. I want to find out where all the plant-loving type-As were residing for those millenia. Excuse the jumbled diction, I'm in a 7 cycle.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved