$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 15

Here's a normal day for me...

Posted By: Thamar (A+)
Date: Saturday, 24 February 2001, at 10:58 a.m.

In Response To: what did all the a's eat yesterday? (Robyn A+)

I'm a busy single gal, so here's what works for me:

Breakfast: In a blender: Sip Right 4 Your Type A iced tea (1-1.5 cups), 2 scoops GeniSoy protein powder (Available at GNC), 5 mini carrots, ring of pineapple, leaf of Kale, sprig of parsley, a few leaves of fresh spinach, mixed berries. I recommend putting all ingredients in the blender(put your carrots on top to ensure blending) except the powder and turn on your machine. While it's mixing, add your powder. This is actually a great way to start your day, knowing you've got your leafy greens & daily spinach, as well as all needed protein and some essential fruits.

Lunch: A cup of soup available at most healthly stores. Usually Split Pea, Country Lentils, etc. I usually need only that, but another piece of fruit or some Ez. bread can round things out.

Dinner: Well, if you haven't figured it out, I'm a vegetarian. I will pick up a tofu dish at the local Chinese place. You can usually get this with steamed veggies(tell them which ones you want and don't want) and sauce of your choice or you can add a sauce of your own at home. There are also a wide variety of frozen meals available at healthly stores which do great as well. I am lucky enough to have a Fresh Fields near me. You can also order from them online.

Good luck. BTW Cook Right 4 Your Type has some great receipes as well. If there are any Kosher or Vegetarian restuarants in your area, most of them will make your dishes to order. You will find these merchants understand your desire for special preparation and ingrediants. Many will also sell you sauces or staple dishes in bulk for your freezer. Most chefs are honored that a customer is willing to take the time to meet them and discuss preparation. If they won't meet with you, you're eating in the wrong spot. :)

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved