$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 15

What I ate

Posted By: Anne O+ INFP
Date: Saturday, 24 February 2001, at 12:12 a.m.

In Response To: O's please tell me what you ate yesterday or (Gary O+ istj)

You sure don't want to eat the way I do - at least the timing!! I'm usually not hungry till late in the day so I generally don't eat in the morning. Sometimes I have dried fruit / nut snacks, but haven't the last couple of days.

Yesterday:

Lunch: Vegetable & beef chili
Dinner: broiled steak & sauteed kale, swiss chard, garlic, onion, red pepper, horseradish, seaweed with flaxseed oil & lemon juice added once it was on my plate.
Evening snack: compliant choc chip cookies

Today:

Lunch: Split pea soup
Dinner: Baked Sweet potato with meat loaf (1 lb hamburger mixed with 4 cups chopped parsnips, carrots, celerac, onion, garlic, horseradish, tomato paste, parsley, dandelion greens, spices)
Evening snack: I will be making fruit smoothie "Ice cream"- probably plum, banana, apple, soy milk, olive & flaxseed oil, lecithin.

I add Bragg's amino acids to all the meat & veggie dishes.

Anne

Jicama Information

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved