$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 15

ways out of the anxiety trap

Posted By: Gold Bull
Date: Friday, 9 February 2001, at 8:00 p.m.

In Response To: no caffeine?panic attacks (Heidi O+)

Let me say that the first thing is to do nothing......Being on this diet makes one a little self conscious. "Am I eating enough of this, and no more of this." You are quite vigilent about what goes into your body and now you are at the next phase where you are quite vigilent about being aware of what goes on inside of your body. So part of this is just a hyper awareness and you need to chill and practice being in the moment.

The easiest way to do this is sit in a chair with your back straight and your bare feet resting comfortably flat on the floor. Simply become aware of your feet. And the rest will happen so I don't need to explain.

The second thing is that since you have changed your diet, particularly consuming no more bad stuff, you are coping with a real different physiology. You are having to get back in touch (kinesthetically) with your flesh as it were. You are composing a new body.... Just like rebuilding a ship plank by plank, there comes a time when the ship isn't quite old and isn't quite new. That is where you are ... you are blue!

The third thing, is a twist of the second, if you think Chinese, your xi, or think Hindu, your kundalini is starting to flow more freely.....Don't you remember people saying be careful what you pray for you just might get it. The subtle humors or energies of your body are flowing in a new way.....Just like if you stand in a doorway and try to raise your arms but they press against the jam. You do this for a while, then relax the arms and walk on thru. Then your arms rise from your sides as though being lifted by angels.

The fourth thing is that you are having a complementary spiritual experience. I say complementary because you changed your mind to do the diet. You changed your body when you did the diet. Now your spirit? Renew your connection with your higher power.

The fifth thing is your social relationships have shifted as you have changed the stage props (things like cigs, coffee, cakes). A new drama will unfold, but allow yourself to experience this time when you feel lost and without a script. Don't try to compose one all of a sudden....Acknowledge that you are no-where and that is okay. It will pass and before you know it you will be engaged all over again with the world however in a new way.

Lastly, take a piece of advice from Thomas D., I believe, who wrote below that atheletes on protein diets were sometimes happier than typers because the former weren't sweeting the details but following the plan.

Light.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved