$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 15

Definitely tell her read ER4YT **FIRST**.

Posted By: Edna O+
Date: Friday, 29 December 2000, at 9:37 a.m.

In Response To: Thanks Verna! One Question (Michele (type 0))

Hi! U may have noticed that I'm not Verna, but that never stopped me from venturing an opinion before, and I was just thinking about this exact thing last night, and here's my thought:

People new to the diet should read ER4YT first. ER4YT explains in very clear, easily understandable language, the WHY of the blood type theory. WHY is our blood type a factor in what we put into our bodies? What is blood type? What antigens react in what ways to each other and to antigens in food? Etc. I feel that ER4YT is the "primer" that people should read because, if they are like me, they want to know WHY they should follow this diet before they actually choose to follow it.

That said, LR4YT must be given to the person simultaneously because the food lists in ER4YT are now slightly outdated, and the lists in LR4YT are not only updated but much more detailed and expanded. Tell them to read ER4YT and then read their section of LR4YT and follow the lists in LR4YT. They can then read the rest of LR4YT at their leisure, as it goes into depth with prescriptive ideas for many health challenges and takes the diet to the next level as far as minimizing our weaknesses and maximizing our strengths.

So, what I will do when people are interested is get them BOTH books and tell them, read ER4YT cover to cover first. To me, this is and remains the classic introduction to the WHYs of the theory. It is the basis and foundation for understanding the whole thing. Follow the lists in LR4YT and read the rest only after ER4YT.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved