$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 15

Tier tears response

Posted By: Myra A
Date: Thursday, 28 December 2000, at 8:17 a.m.

In Response To: Using the LR Tier System (Peter D'Adamo)

Boy do I feel better. I received my copy on Christmas Day I might add, because Sunday is a regular workday here in Israel. I read a bit and then went straight to my A section. Being a typical jumpy A as a basic personality, I got a stomach ache and became exhausted after reading my section. I was so confused I even had a little vertigo.
I knew that my reaction was my old typical self of when I confused I just get flustery. So with the years I've learned not to get too excited over my reactions, and I had to do the same with my reaction to LR4YT. I put the book down, and waited a day or so, and I started reading the book slowly again.
I then waited until today to go online to check the roar on the BB. So I feel better that I'm not the only one displaying brain mush.
Meanwhile, I've also decided to treat everything as beneficial, nuetral and avoid as listed. I will slowly get into doing the super compliant tier whatever it is.
I'm also considering printing out this thread so that I can read it a number of times a day, until I understand. This is the most beneficial thing I can do.
So, good luck to all of us, and let's all take it easy, we have the rest of our lives to learn and live this way of living.
Love and Light,
Myra

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved