$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 15

Constancy

Posted By: Peter D'Adamo
Date: Wednesday, 27 December 2000, at 8:10 a.m.

In Response To: Discontent amongst the masses... (Lynn)

Virtually all the changes are lectin-related. For example, the link between polyamine production and lectins was not understood well at the time of ER4YT. Also, as we have seen, many dietary lectins can have a mixed function; some effects good, other effects bad. Sometimes you learn of one before the other. Pinto beans, leeks and mushrooms are good examples of lectin containing foods with sophisticated and mixed biological effects. Because knowledge of these relationships continues to expand, some begin to look better (mushrooms) while others begin to look worse (pinto beans).

Many of these newer values are the result of determinations that are way beyond the level of sophistication that I was using back in the 1980's. In particular the molecular biology of lectins and cancer cells is still beyond my current capabilities, so we must rely on the literature for that.

Looking for the truth in science is a partially destructive process:

• If the range of data variation over time is zero, then you have a belief system (no growth).

• If the range of data variation over time is enormous, then you have anarchy (no error trapping)

• If the range of data variation is small, but perceivable, then you have a self-improving entity.

If this is a cause of discontent for some readers, then I suspect they will continue to be discontented with my work, for I will not change.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

• GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
    Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
    Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved