$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 15

wow

Posted By: Kathy Z(O-)
Date: Wednesday, 20 December 2000, at 6:06 p.m.

In Response To: I am SO BUMMED about the cukes too... (Betsy A. (0-) seamstress extraordinnaire)

I had already figured out pinto beans, cucumbers and sunflower seeds were no good for me but I just bought a 5 lb bag of pinto beans for my O daughter. She loves them. Oh well, I will let her have them and then no more. Edna do the roasted pumpkin seeds digest OK for you. The last time I roasted them I got really sick.I felt them in my stomach still the next day. It was like I couldn't digest them. My body only likes raw. I need to get out of my snowed in driveway(it goes straight up hill) and get to Borders and get my copy. I thought I was satisfied with ER4YT and could wait till spring and read LR(I'm broke from stocking up on ER food for winter and buying Christmas presents for my kids) but now you all have me curious.I just hope I haven't stocked up on the wrong things. HMMMMM Maybe I will wait until all this food is gone before I read it(don't want to cry) though I want to see if my body was right about other things. Does it say to drink luke warm water because that is all I like. Dang this snow. Should have stayed in California!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved