$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 15

Hey, cyberbud!

Posted By: Edna O+, West Wing FANATIC!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Wednesday, 20 December 2000, at 9:25 a.m.

In Response To: Thursday??? (Devora (A+))

Devora!

Girl, I thought *I* was excited to get LR4YT and couldn't wait, but you win the prize for the Most Excited Camper! Like I said in my post, I had a class and a lot to do last night, but just for you and because you are so excited for the latest info., I will try to scan the A section for ya tonight--even though this is WEST WING night (only the best program EVER on television--well, tied with I Love Lucy--and I don't answer my phone or respond to rioting in the street from 9:00 to 10:00 on Wednesdays *L*) AND I just found out I have to make something for a neat thing that my fave co-worker wants to do on Friday: A LOW-CARB luncheon. She is so funny. She tip-toed to my cubicle and whispered "We should stage a coup and bring a bunch of low-carb stuff in on Friday!" LOL! So, I have to battle the insane crowds at the (GASP) regular supermarket tonight. So, girl, I hope you appreciate my penciling in some A-section scanning just fer U! I'll e-mail you THURSDAY with any changes I see on the A list, okay?

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved