$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 15

nature, emotions and A's

Posted By: Devora (A+)
Date: Wednesday, 20 December 2000, at 3:17 a.m.

In Response To: Exciting bits (Lauren A+)

Thanks for the pointers! That is just what I needed! I am looking forward to hear what Dr. D says about children, because my kids (7, 4 and 1 1/2) are not so keen on sticking to the diet. And since I am A (stong on diet), my husband and one son are B's (slightly compliant) and another son is O (no compliance), it is rough waters in the cooking zone here!

This should keep me going until the mailman arrives!

I also long for nature and the green mountains and streems of Alabama, where I grew up. I now live in a very not-green semi-desert, smack in the center of Jerusalem. I only have a few trees in eyesight, but...at least I can see the Dome of the Rock - the sight of the binding of Isaac, the Temple of Solomon, etc. I feel like I have exchanged nature for spirituality. I feel at peace with the choice, though I do miss that greenery!

Perhaps I am not tuned in to my own emotions and emotional needs, because I never felt that I was having emotional problems, even if I was! Oh well, I look forward to trying out the tips for living.

Thanks for your comments and insights!

Devora

Mystical Instights into the Bible

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved