$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 15

Just thought of something (re: sugar)

Posted By: Edna O+
Date: Tuesday, 19 December 2000, at 2:43 p.m.

In Response To: Uh oh...when an A blows, watch out! (Edna O+)

I just realized that the way my friend looked while under the guidance of that nutritionist (btw, which was because of her constant yeast infections and candida--I should have mentioned that because the advice she was given was specifically to STOP that cycle of cystitis/yeast infection/cystitis/yeast infection, and it did!) as opposed to how she looked before is the same as the contrast between my friend, David (O neg) now (on ER4YT) as opposed to before. AND HE IS A SUGAR ADDICT, TOO. He had that SAME translucent look to his skin before, same dead eyes, same flat hair. And just like with her, his skin now that he is off sugar and on ER4YT is radiant and his eyes are clear and alive. I never put it together or thought about the two of them in the same breath, but YES: Both sugar addicts, both had a certain "look" before going off sugar, and both look better in the SAME ways (skin, eyes, hair) now that they are off sugar and on protein. Too bad she is no longer doing that. She couldn't stay away from the sugar and coffee.

Anyway, the more I think about it, the more I'm sure that getting off of refined sugars like cane sugar, corn sugar, etc. is going to be key for your yeast infections to resolve. Fruit is better for ya anyway!

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved