Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 15

On the warpath...and Candida attack!

Posted By: Devora (A+)
Date: Tuesday, 19 December 2000, at 2:03 p.m.

In Response To: Girl, you're in Israel... (Edna O+)

I knew that I would be goin' bezerk if everyone had their new copies and me not (Cocky has received hers overseas, thank you!!!), so I opted to treat myself to a bit of an indulgence. I paid and extra $13 to have my book shipped Airborne Express with a delivery estimate of three days. Well, that was 5 days ago that NAP said that they were sentding it (Dec. 14.) I have just finished Dec. 19 here is Israel, so that means that we are going on 6 days min. here!!! I think I deserve my $13 back!

Other than that I am one sickling these days with MAJOR candida relapse and I have stomach pains even on an empty stomach...I just cut out (of all things) FRUIT JUICES and I feel slightly better. (I wanted to put that in purple, but I couldn't get it to paste from WORD! How do you do those colors?) I just sit around eating yogurt and acidolophus in an attempt to ward of the stomach's a big party, let me tell you! Needless to say, in my sickened state, I am rather anxious to get the new LR system underway!

***Crack open that A section and give me a few pointers if there is any candida advice (or even if there isn't!)

I know that I have major problems with lack of stomach acid and all caffiene is OUT for me, so now what do I do???

I am depending on you Edna to keep me going until my copy arrives with hourly tidbits!!!! (Anyone else can add their 2 cents too!)

Sick as ever,

Mystical Instights into the Bible

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved