$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 15

****WOW**** - Healing and Eating

Posted By: Devora (A+)
Date: Sunday, 26 November 2000, at 12:43 a.m.

In Response To: Anne, a few thoughts about your geese story (LONG!) (Betsy A. (O- iNFj seamstress extraordinnaire))

I think that is the deepest, most profound post I ever saw!

I am part of a religious group called "the Breslover Chasidim." In our form of orthodox Judiasm (which is based on Jewish mysticism,) we strongly believe that one of the main tools to spiritual growth is just sitting and talking to G-d. We are supposed to take 1 hour each day (preferably at night, when there are no distractions) and meditate by talking out loud to G-d about ourselves, our lives, what we've done wrong and why it happened, the sources of these problems --anything. In fact, we believe that not only is this the way to true healing of the body and soul, but this is where prophesy in our generation rests. If a person will take an hour each day to speak out from the depths of his heart, he will receive guidance from Above, and will find healing and Truth.

Your story makes it clear where real healing lies. There can be no real healing without a healing of the soul. What this Indian was experiencing was just this. I don't think we have to be thrown into water to let go and break out of what is holing us in our own prisons. We just have to throw ourselves into water, into darkness, and separate ourselves from our daily lives to contemplate where we are and what is going on in our lives. If we don't do it early, before some tragedy has to happen to us to "wake us up," then healing can be part of our life, and we can use even the smallest of incidents and smallest of sources of pain to turn ourselves around.

I think this is VERY CONNECTED TO ER4YT! How? Clearly food abuse (overeating, lack of self-control, etc.) is a reflection of an inner state of imbalance. Dr. D can give us the diet, but our success relies on something much deeper.

Your profound post is inspiration for us all!

Devora

Mystical Insights into the Old Testament

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved