$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 15

Loving all this pet talk!!

Posted By: Alice (o+)
Date: Sunday, 8 October 2000, at 10:50 a.m.

In Response To: Dog/Wannabe Cat! (Jane Ackerman (B+))

I too have a black and white shitzu. He too is either afraid of other dogs or just ignors them as inferior, I am not sure which. He raoms free around the yard with us and when other dogs go by with their owners and are straining on their leash and barking like mad, he barly gives them a glance or may sit and stare at them as if he thinks they must be mad. We have friends that I could swear come to visit with Snuffles and only pretend to be visiting us. He too loves the neighborhood cats and longs to play with them, but I am afraid most of them do not feel the same. I have been thinking of getting him a cat of his own, only am afraid the cat will get out the doggie door and go off and get hurt. We have a litle fenced area for Snuffles to use when we are out but that would not keep a cat in. Still thinking on it though, we have had some great cats in the past.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved