Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 15

Spreading The Word About ER4YT

Posted By: Lauren A+ INTP
Date: Saturday, 7 October 2000, at 7:01 p.m.

Couldn't keep this to myself. In my small town we have an after school program called Star Night where the kids can come and do their homework. I volunteer one night a month to help out. Anyway, two of the gals who also volunteer were asking me how I lost weight and looked so good. I said,"I walked and went by Eat Right For Your Type." One of the gals said, "You're the second person whose recommended that book. It must be telling me something." And the other gal said,"What should I be eating?" I asked her her blood type(O) and told her the main points and she said she ate pasta and couldn't seem to lose more than 20 pounds at a time. And she wrote down the name of the book and Dr. D's name and said she was going to buy it. My mother is also beginning it-I fixed her a stir-fry with tofu and she ate it down. And she started buying soy milk. Had to let ya all know.....Love and Health, Lauren

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved