Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 15

Not a post from Dr. D........

Posted By: Julia "B+"
Date: Friday, 6 October 2000, at 8:38 a.m.

In Response To: Aha!!! So the MOLD has the lectin, not the actual pepper! (Cindy Leonard-Krinsky B+ (INTJ))

It's in the CR4YT book somewhere...... Rats! I don't have my book with me (and confess I haven't looked at it in a while....). At any rate, I use fresh ground pepper or peppercorns and seem to have no adverse affects. A word to the wise, if you put whole peppercorns in....say braised rabbit.....DO NOT bite into one! Eegods! You want to talk about putting some fire in your mouth!!!!!

Well, I'll do some research over the weekend and let you know what I come up with on Monday. (I *GASP* don't have a computer at home!) *LOL*

Hugs and Love, Julia

Daily Zen

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved