$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 14

I'm encouraged...out of all the reviews I've read...

Posted By: Edna O+
Date: Thursday, 27 July 2000, at 12:47 p.m.

In Response To: Write Up on ER4YT (Ellen (A+))

...This one was the fairest and most balanced. True, it did keep harping on ER4YT being "unproven", etc., yada yda, and it is unfortunate that they chose to quote Klaper's inaccurate characterization of the diet as being one that advocates the consumption of "large quantities" of meat to the exclusion of other nutrients, because this is not the case. Six to eight ounces of meat at a meal is a very reasonable amount, and a balanced diet including vegetables like kale, broccoli, yams, etc. is advocated on the O diet--which is the diet Klaper must be referring to out of the four. But be all that as it may, I am still encouraged because I felt the tone of this review was overall much fairer and more respectful than other "mainstream" ones I have read before it.

It did point out how many, many people state they (we!) have been greatly benefited by the diet, and it did discuss the theory in a pretty detailed, respectful, FAIR way. After some of the utter drivel I've read, I found it pretty encouraging, as I think it indicates that, ultimately, you can't argue with success. As more and more people are discovering and following ER, long-term, and with great health benefits, even the mainstream reviewers are starting to, however grudgingly, give it the fair coverage and attention it deserves. It'll only get better from here, folks.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved